Friday 31 August 2007

Woohoo!

I've finally done a new game/interactive thingy. I started doing it before Mum's birthday, and put it aside because there were bugs and errors. Now, after painful testing and de-bugging, I've got it done. It's called An Insight Into 'The Teddy Times'.

It includes:
A beginner's attempt at lip sync (matching a voice-over to the animation),
photos,
a lot of effort,
George,
and... more effort! (Lol)
There are 6 different things to click on, especially the magazine - click anywhere on the front page to open it, then click again to close.

Turn up your sound, and Enjoy!

-link here-

oh, and I must stress that it is a 6mb file, so please be patient and wait for it to load.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick, I've popped over from your Mum's blog.

Thanks for sharing this, its great!



Amanda

Unknown said...

Oooh how cool is that!! Im VERY impressed Rick, well done!!

Lima said...

That's brilliant Rick! Well done. :-)

Mimi said...

had a play on some of your games
they're great

Unknown said...

wow rick im so impressed, wonderful game!

Bobs said...

Oh wow - Rick! I don't know how you did it, but it's fab! I especially loved the 'clickable' Teddy Times. Turning the page was great fun!

Well done - I can't wait till you do another one now! xxx

Karen said...

Wow! I just popped over her from It's a Creative World. I'm extremely impressed - you've obviously put a lot of work into it, I love it. Well done you. :D